Welcome to the Andy Mohr Buick GMC Collision Center!
You may know Andy Mohr Buick GMC as your trustworthy auto dealer and service center, but did you know that we also have a state-of-the-art collision center on site? An auto accident is one of the worst experiences a person can go through in everyday life, and the last thing we want is for you to worry about finding a collision center or body shop that you can trust with your repairs.
We work on all makes and models in our collision center, and we’ll make sure you’re back on the road as soon as possible in a safe, reliable car. If your vehicle is drivable, bring it directly to us and we can determine an estimate for your insurance company.
Take a look at just a few of the aspects of our collision center that set us apart from the rest!
- Certified Technicians: Each of our collision repair specialists is highly trained, knowing your car inside and out and helping to bring it back into pristine shape with the help of their I-CAR welding certification.
- Lifetime Warranty: All of our repair work comes with a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the vehicle. We are proud to guarantee the quality of our repair work and are eager to fix anything that isn’t up to our high standards.
- Towing and Rental Cars: When you are without your car, you might need the help of a tow truck or a rental car, and we are more than happy to arrange for either of them for you.
- Paintless Dent Repair: Did your car take a dent from a shopping cart or a stray soccer ball? Paintless dent repair can fix these dents without needing to use expensive body fillers or put on new coats of paint, and it’s one of the quickest ways we have to fix light damage.
- Detailing: We offer interior and exterior detailing of your vehicle as well, helping to bring it that like-new look and feel even years after it has left the assembly line. Detailing is one of the best ways to keep your car in great condition.
- Paint Care: We have a multi-step process to make sure that any paint work we do looks great and lasts for as long as you need it to, first cleaning and removing imperfections in the clear coat, applying the paint which is polished to remove any fine scratches, and a coat of wax finishes everything off.
- Genuine Factory Replacement Parts: Our on-site parts department means that we have convenient access to genuine parts for all of our replacements, and you shouldn’t have to wait for us to get something in stock.
These are just some of the services we offer as your full-service collision center. If you want to know whether or not we can help with your auto repair needs, the answer is almost certainly “yes,” but feel free to give us a call at 317-284-5511 or contact us online with any questions!
Collision Center Hours
- Mon thru Fri: 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday