2016 Buick Enclave
Get it now Starting at $39,065
2016 Buick Enclave
Rated number one in U.S. News and World Reports' review of large SUVs, the 2016 Buick Enclave offers Indianapolis and Carmel Drivers efficient performance, abundant space, and impressive technology, all in a surprisingly affordable luxury package. Check out the impressive features the Enclave has to offer, then come see for yourself why it has become a top-seller at Andy Mohr Buick GMC in Fishers.Find Your New Enclave Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Buick Enclave is available to Indianapolis and Carmel drivers in three very capable trim levels:
- 2016 Buick Enclave Convenience Group (FWD only): $39,065 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Enclave Leather Group: $43,660 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Enclave Premium Group: $47,515 MSRP
The smooth, sculpted exterior design of the 2016 Buick Enclave doesn't look like a rugged SUV, but it is. Offering drivers the confidence of AWD on the Leather and Premium trims, and standard features like signature LED lighting, 19-inch wheels and tires, a power liftgate, and power exterior heated mirrors, the Enclave is easy to love. When you add options like the power moonroof with fixed skylight, molded assist steps, and articulating headlamps, there is nowhere the Enclave won't take you in both comfort and style.
Buick has equipped the 2016 Buick Enclave with a potent 3.6L V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission capable of 288 hp and 270 lb.-ft. of peak torque. Together with the standard 4-wheel disc brakes and StabiliTrak stability control feature, the Enclave delivers as much as 4,500 pounds of towing capability while still offering impressive efficiency. In recent EPA-testing, the Enclave was able to deliver 17 mpg/city and 24 mpg/highway fuel economy.
Interior Design and Features
Spacious seating for up to eight adults is just the beginning. The 2016 Enclave offers luxurious design, abundant technology, and the convenience features savvy drivers demand:
- Premium Audio: Drivers who desire a superior sound system have access to the optional Bose 10-speaker premium audio system which can be accessed via the in-dash color touchscreen display to produce a concert-quality experience.
- Convenience: Enclave's 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat can be upgraded to include a memory feature allowing it to accommodate two driver's preferences. Other features like power windows with express up/down, power programmable door locks, remote entry, steering wheel-mounted controls, and remote vehicle start ensure that your Enclave is always ready to respond to your needs.
- Technology: The standard Buick Intellilink system can be equipped with audio control, navigation and rear seat entertainment, as well as Bluetooth hands-free calling and satellite radio for complete access to the features that you need no matter where you go. To keep your passengers connected, the Enclave offers an optional 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot for up to seven compatible devices as well.
Advanced Safety Technologies
More than just a comfortable, attractive ride, the Enclave provides features like a suite of standard airbags with passenger sensing system, inflatable restraints, daytime running lamps, and advanced tech that includes:
- Advanced Sensing Systems: Drivers can equip their Enclave with optional systems like Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Side Blind Zone Alert, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert allowing them to monitor even the places they cannot normally see.
- Rear Vision Camera: The standard Rear Vision camera with guidelines and Rear Park Assist feature automatically activate when the vehicle is shifted into reverse, allowing drivers to check for obstacles or pedestrians when backing or parking and avoid a common source of vehicle damage.
- OnStar: In the event of an accident where the airbags are deployed, the OnStar system can use the vehicle's optional GPS navigation system and wireless connectivity to contact emergency responders and provide them with your location, calling for help in an accident even if you cannot.
2016 Buick Enclave Reviews
The 2016 Buick Enclave has already become a popular choice for Indianapolis and Carmel auto buyers and, with reviews like these, it's easy to see why:
- Edmunds: "When it comes to cargo space, the Enclave is definitely a leader in its class. Even with the third-row seats in place, it can carry more luggage than most rivals."
- Car and Driver: "With luxurious appointments and features, the Enclave is Buick's upscale family hauler with refinement that rivals more expensive vehicles."
- Kelley Blue Book: "And despite the Buick's size and 4,700-pound weight, the V6 eagerly propels the big vehicle even up steep mountain passes that make lesser cars wheeze."
- Auto Trader: "The Enclave's crossover architecture exhibits more precision and agility than a similarly sized SUV. Its overall dynamics feel secure and confident."
Test-Drive Your 2016 Buick Enclave at the Leading Indianapolis and Carmel Buick Authority
To get behind the wheel of the 2016 Buick Enclave near Indianapolis and Carmel, contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC at (877) 593-4618 or visit us 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers today.Contact Us