2016 Buick Encore Base
Get it now for $18,995
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Buick Encore is available to Indianapolis and Carmel buyers as a fuel-saving FWD vehicle, or a road-hugging AWD in five trims:
- 2016 Buick Encore - Encore Group: $18,995 Model Year Mark Down Sale! MSRP
- 2016 Buick Encore - Convenience Group: Starting at $26,355 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Encore - Leather Group: Starting at $28,300 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Encore: Starting at $29,785 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Encore - Sport Touring Group: Starting at $27,350 MSRP
The graceful lines and compact stance of the 2016 Buick Encore is paired with a street-worthy design that makes even the most crowded boulevards effortless to navigate. With standard features like the power-adjustable heated exterior mirrors and roof-mounted luggage rack, and available options such as a power moonroof, Rain-sense windshield wipers, rear spoiler, and 18-inch alloy wheels, it's easy to see why the 2016 Buick Encore has become such as sought-after choice for Indianapolis and Carmel commuters.
Drivers can choose between two capable, efficient engines for their Encore, depending on how they prefer to use the compact SUV:
- 1.4L Engine: The EcoTec 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing can make 138 hp and up to 148 lb.-ft. of peak torque, delivering up to 25 mpg/city and 33 mpg highway fuel efficiency.
- 1.4L SIDI Turbo: For a little more boost under the hood, Buick offers a 1.4L Turbocharged engine with Variable Valve Timing and Spark Ignition Direct Injection (SIDI) that can generate up to 153 hp and as much as 177 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
Both powerplants are mated to Buick's smooth-shifting 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with overdrive and Driver Shift Control.
Interior Design and Features
The Encore delivers inside as well, providing drivers with the superior comfort, convenience, and technology features that one would expect from a vehicle of this caliber:
- Comfort: Designed for comfort, the Encore offers options like dual-zone climate control available heated leather seats with driver memory option, noise cancellation, and QuietTuning construction.
- Convenience: In addition to the standard express-down power windows for driver and front passengers, the Encore offers a convenient driver information center, remote keyless entry, and optional remote vehicle start system.
- Technology: The Encore keeps you connected with the standard Buick IntelliLink radio system with optional RemoteLink, navigation, hands-free calling, and 7-inch color touchscreen interface. For even more connectivity, the Encore can act as a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot for up to seven compatible wireless devices. The Encore appeals to music-lovers as well, offering access to an optional Bose premium audio system with 7-speakers, amplifier, and subwoofer.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 10 standard airbags and passenger sensing system protect in the event of an accident, though the Encore is designed to do more than just react:
- Emergency Sensors: The standard rearview camera system works with optional features like Front and Rear Park Assist and Rear Cross-traffic Alert to help protect the Encore when backing and parking. Options like Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Side Blind Zone Alert help to keep your blind spots covered.
- Traction Control: Standard ABS and the StabiliTrak stability control system help to keep the Encore on the road and under your control no matter how dicey the weather is outside.
- OnStar: In addition to providing roadside assistance and concierge services, OnStar can provide the Automatic Crash Response system, which can use your vehicle's location to summon emergency services if you are in an accident and cannot call for help.
2016 Buick Encore Reviews
Critics have embraced the versatile 2016 Buick Encore, as these reviews clearly show:
- AutoTrader: "More importantly, it really does feel like a Buick, meaning that it offers a supple ride thanks to soft, cushy suspension."
- Kelley Blue Book: "As one might expect from a premium compact crossover SUV, the Buick Encore delivers exceptional ride and handling characteristics, and its little 1.4-liter EcoTec turbocharged engine delivers power when needed while still returning near class-leading fuel economy."
- Left Lane News: "Despite its diminutive dimensions, the little Buick is far from a penalty box inside, offering upscale plastics and plenty of soft-touch materials."
- Edmunds: "Thanks to its quiet cabin, user-friendly technology features and truly compact size, the 2016 Buick Encore is worth a look if other crossover SUVs seem too large."
Experience the Affordable Luxury of the 2016 Buick Encore Near Indianapolis and Carmel
To test-drive the incomparable 2016 Buick Encore near Indianapolis and Carmel, contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC at (877) 593-4618 or visit our showroom in person at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers today.Contact Us