2016 Buick LaCrosse
Get it now starting at $31,065
2016 Buick LaCrosse
Attractive, features-filled, and surprisingly affordable, the 2016 Buick LaCrosse is the latest model in the Buick fleet to receive a refresh for 2016. With new exterior colors and a host of advanced tech and safety features, the 2016 Buick Lacrosse is guaranteed to make Indianapolis and Fishers car buyers sit up and take notice. Read on to learn more, then come into Andy Mohr Buick GMC to test-drive yours today.Find Your New LaCrosse Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Buick LaCrosse is available to Indianapolis and Fishers shoppers in your choice of seven diverse trim levels:
- 2016 Buick LaCrosse 1SV Group: MSRP $31,065
- 2016 Buick LaCrosse LaCrosse Group : MSRP $33,810
- 2016 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group: MSRP $35,900
- 2016 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group: MSRP $38,200
- 2016 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group (AWD) MSRP $38,905
- 2016 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group MSRP $40,145
- 2016 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group (AWD) MSRP $40,675
Thanks to its updated design and improved standard features, like the rear view camera and heated exterior mirrors, the 2016 Buick LaCrosse is a favorite among Indianapolis and Fishers drivers looking for something more than your basic sedan. Now available with three attractive new color options - Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic, Graphite Gray Metallic, and Ebony Twilight Metallic - as well as upscale 20-inch wheels and tires, the new LaCrosse makes a handsome statement wherever you go.
Depending on the trim selected, the 2016 Buick LaCrosse can be equipped with one of two capable powerplants:
- 4-Cylinder Hybrid: The base engine for the new LaCrosse is a 2.4L eAssist 4-cylinder engine paired with a lithium-ion battery pack that delivers 182 hp and 172 lb-ft of torque. This gas/electric combination produces an impressive 25 mpg city and 36 mpg highway rating.
- V6 Powerplant: Drivers looking for a little more power under the hood have the option of the 3.6L V6 engine that produces 304 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque while delivering 17 mpg city and 26 mpg highway fuel economy.
Interior Design and Features
The refined interior of the 2016 Buick LaCrosse includes a special QuietTuning feature designed to block out or absorb road noise and give drivers a quieter, more comfortable ride. Buick's attention to interior comfort doesn't stop there, however. Other notable features include:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: When equipped with the available OnStar system, passengers can connect up to seven devices to the LaCrosse, allowing them to stay connected to news, sports, and social media wherever they go.
- E-Z Key Passive Entry: Standard on every trim, the E-Z Key system will automatically turn on cabin lights and unlock doors when it senses the key fob nearby, making it unnecessary to fish for your keys when your hands are full. Once inside the cabin, drivers can then start the engine with the push of a button.
- Advanced Tech: The opulent cabin features an 8-inch IntelliLink color touchscreen display with integrated infotainment system ad customizable driver information system that puts vehicle information in easy reach.
Advanced Safety Technology
The 2016 LaCrosse design is about more than just attractive aesthetics. This Buick sedan was engineered with safety in mind and offers a number of intelligently constructed systems to ensure that cabin occupants are secure during every ride:
- Advanced Braking Systems: Each Buick LaCrosse is equipped with 4-wheel ABS that is supported by Brake Assist and Electronic Grade Braking. Select models also offer Front Automatic Braking to further enhance safety.
- Sophisticated Airbag Design: Buick equips every trim level with dual stage front airbags, rear seat mounted thorax airbags, and head curtain side airbags for protection in the event of a collision.
- OnStar Service Standard: When properly equipped, the OnStar system can provide turn-by-turn directions and use the GPS navigation system to notify emergency services of your location in the event of an accident when airbags are deployed.
2016 Buick LaCrosse Reviews
The 2016 Buick LaCrosse is a reliable luxury sedan from a well-respected car brand. It's no surprise then that industry experts are praising this model for its quiet ride and luxury appointments:
- Car and Driver: "The unassuming and sedately styled LaCrosse combines a pillow-soft ride, hushed operation, and a roomy cabin-perfect for getting comfy."
- Cars.Com: "There's a lot of car here for the money, and the overall driving experience and quality help the LaCrosse hold its own against luxury competitors."
Test Drive a 2016 Buick LaCrosse Today
For innovative design and affordable luxury, there are few choices that can match the 2016 Buick LaCrosse. Indianapolis and Fishers drivers ready to take a test drive can contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC today at 855-735-8724, or stop by our showroom at 9295 E. 131st St. in Fishers today.Contact Us