2016 Buick Regal
Starting at $27,065
2016 Buick Regal
The 2016 Buick Regal offers Indianapolis and Carmel drivers a comfortable, elegant choice when shopping for a well-equipped 5-passenger sedan. Now available to test-drive at Andy Mohr Buick GMC in Fishers, the Regal provides power, efficiency, and luxury in a package that's hard not to love.Find Your New Regal Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Buick Regal is available to Indianapolis and Carmel Drivers in four attractive trims:
- 2016 Buick Regal 1SV: Starting at $27,065 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Regal, Regal Group: Starting at $28,990 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Regal, Premium II Group: Starting at $31,565 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Regal, GS Group: Starting at $34,065 MSRP
With the exception of the 1SV trim, which is only available as a FWD, the Regal can be equipped with either a FWD or an AWD drivetrain.
There's plenty to love about the stylish 2016 Buick Regal, from the bold black chrome grille with three-shield emblem and bright chrome surround, to the integrated High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with automatic on/off, the Regal seamlessly blends form and function. For additional appeal, drivers can choose from options such as the heated exterior mirrors, 18-, 19-, or 20-inch wheels, rear lip spoiler, power moonroof, and LED signature lighting.
Depending upon trim selected, drivers can choose from two capable, efficient engines:
- 2.4-Cylinder: The 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder generates 182-hp and 172 lb-ft of torque when mated to the 6-speed automatic transmission, delivering an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of up to 19 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway.
- Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: The 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine is available on all trims, save the 1SV, and offers 259-hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. Paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission and either a FWD or AWD drivetrain, this engine can return an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
Interior Design and Features
The 2016 Buick Regal delivers upscale comfort, convenience, and technology in a well-designed package:
- Comfortable Interior: The Regal features a standard power-adjustable heated driver's seat and optional amenities such as the E-Z Key passive entry system, Bose 9-speaker premium audio system, Universal Home Remote, and heated steering wheel.
- Convenient Options: Standard power windows and doors offer easy access, while the dual-zone automatic climate, adaptive cruise control, and remote start can ensure that your vehicle responds to your every need. Available 8-way power-adjustable driver's seats with custom lumbar support ensure a comfortable commute – no matter how long it is.
- Advanced Technology: Standard features like Bluetooth hands-free calling and music streaming can be combined with the Buick Intellilink system with Apple CarPlay for easy access to the connectivity features you use most. Other options like the 8-inch color touchscreen interface, navigation, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, which capable of connecting up to seven devices to content anywhere, help you get the information you need wherever you go.
Advanced Safety Technology
The Buick's standard and available safety systems are engineered to provide drivers with all of the support and protection they are likely to need:
- Advanced Airbags: Standard dual-stage driver and front passenger airbags with front passenger sensing system, side-impact driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact airbags protect no matter what the situation while optional rear passenger seat mounted thorax airbags help protect back-seat occupants in the event of a side impact.
- Safety Sensors: The Regal is equipped with a standard rear vision camera with optional front and rear parking assist making it easier to maneuver into tight city parking spaces. Other features, including the Adaptive Cruise Control feature, Forward Collision Alert, Front Automatic Braking system, Lane Departure Warning, and following distance indicator help drivers to avoid obstacles when time is of the essence.
- Automatic Emergency Crash Notification: When properly equipped, the Buick's OnStar service can provide roadside assistance and, should you be in an accident where the airbags deploy, it can contact emergency services and provide them with your exact location.
2016 Buick Regal Reviews
The experts have plenty of good things to say about this scrappy midsized people pleaser:
- Consumer Guide: "Despite its small exterior dimensions, Regal enjoys expansive front legroom. Headroom is quite good as well, even beneath the sunroof housing."
- Edmunds: "The appearance is upscale, and materials quality is satisfactory, if not fully luxury-grade."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Regardless of the model you choose, the Regal offers sharp responses, especially in the sport-oriented GS."
- Auto Trader: "The Regal GS still delivers fully athletic agility thanks to its sport suspension, 20-in wheels and powerful brakes. Even hardcore enthusiasts will be impressed with its high-performance."
Experience the 2016 Buick Regal Near Indianapolis and Carmel
To see the 2016 Buick Regal in action, contact your premier Indianapolis and Carmel Buick authority, Andy Mohr Buick GMC at (877) 421-2491 or see us at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers, IN today.Contact Us