2016 Buick Verano
Get it now Starting at $19,995
2016 Buick Verano
The 2016 Buick Verano is a refined compact that offers Indianapolis and Carmel shoppers abundant luxury, superior performance, and advanced tech and safety features in a handsome, affordable design. Now available at Andy Mohr Buick GMC, the Buick Verano promises to be your answer to the drudgery of the daily commute.Find Your New Verano Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The Verano is offered in four very attractive groups, allowing drivers to find the right sedan to suit their tastes:
- 2016 Buick Verano 1SV Group: Starting at $19,995 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Verano Group: Starting at $23,480 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Verano Leather Group: Starting at $26,505 MSRP
- 2016 Buick Verano Premium Turbo Group: Starting at $28,670 MSRP
We are still waiting for pricing and trim levels on the standard 2016 Buick Verano.
The classic styling of the 2016 Buick Verano is enhanced by features like multi-spoke alloy wheels, available silver and bright chrome grille treatment, and:
- Automatic Headlights – The auto on/off halogen composite projector beam headlamps and standard daytime running lamps ensure excellent visibility and convenience day or night.
- Heated Mirrors – Available heated power-adjustable exterior mirrors with a manual folding feature ensure that drivers have a clear view no matter what the outside conditions are and can more easily fit into tight spaces without damage.
- Power Moonroof – The optional power adjustable moonroof with express open/close feature lets the sun shine in and allows drivers to close it away for temperature control as needed.
TThe 2016 Buick Verano offers Indianapolis and Carmel drivers the choice of two capable engines. The base motor is the spirited 2.4L 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing. This powerplant produces 180 hp and 171 lb-ft of peak torque. This engine is paired with the smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission and is capable of returning up to 21 mpg city/32 mpg highway fuel efficiency according to EPA estimates.
For additional power, the Verano can be equipped with the 2.0L Turbocharged DOHC 4-cylinder engine with VVT and intercooler. This motor can produce 250 hp and 260 lb-ft of peak torque and can be paired with either the 6-speed automatic transmission or the 6-speed manual transmission. This powerplant is capable of an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway fuel economy.
Interior Design and Features
The luxurious Verano offers a long list of standard and available features that include heated front seats, ambient lighting, leather-wrapped steering wheel and more:
- Performance Audio: a 6-speaker audio system is standard and can be upgraded to include the Bose premium 9-speaker sound system and Bluetooth wireless music streaming.
- Advanced Connectivity: The optional IntelliLink system with 7-inch touchscreen display can provide access to features like internet music, navigation, satellite radio with weather and traffic, and more. For mobile data, the available OnStar system can be equipped to offer 4G LTE Wi-Fi to up to seven devices.
- Exceptional Convenience: The Verano offers standard amenities like steering wheel-mounted audio and phone controls, remote keyless entry, power windows and doors, and dual zone climate controls, and can be further equipped with features like remote start and passive entry.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Buick's engineers have outfitted the Verano with numerous safety features designed to prevent accidents and protect cabin occupants:
- 10 Airbags: Each Verano is equipped with 10 airbags standard, including roof rail and head curtain airbags, outboard passenger rear side-impact airbags, and driver and front passenger knee airbags.
- Safety Sensors: The available Rear Vision camera system and optional Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Side Blind Zone Alert are designed to help prevent collisions at any speed.
- Automatic Collision Notification: OnStar, when properly equipped, can notify emergency services of your Verano's location should you be involved in an accident where the airbags are deployed.
2016 Buick Verano Reviews
The Verano has earned a well-deserved reputation for quality, as these reviews clearly show:
- The Car Connection: "With its meticulous sound-deadening measures, like triple-sealed doors, laminated side glass, an acoustic windshield, and various foams, baffles, and mats, the Verano is very, very quiet inside."
- Car and Driver: "Buick's quest for young buyers has spawned the Verano, which mixes Buick tranquility and poise with modern features and tech—along with a bit of fun."
- Auto Trader: "The Verano's capable handling is mostly due to its electric power steering. The system feels perfectly weighted and responsive, bringing quickness and precision to every turn, and driver inputs are well-managed by the Verano's chassis, even at faster speeds."
- Left Lane News: "The Verano's cabin continues the theme of luxury and elegance, featuring a flowing dash and center stack along with plenty of pleasant materials."
Test Drive the 2016 Buick Verano at Your Indianapolis & Carmel Dealer
Interested drivers can contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC online or by phone at 855-735-8724 for more information. Feel free to visit us at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers to schedule a test drive of the 2016 Buick Verano near Indianapolis and Carmel today.Contact Us