2016 GMC Acadia
Get it now for Starting at $30,975
2016 GMC Acadia
The 2016 GMC Acadia is a powerful, stylish SUV that offers Fishers and Indianapolis drivers plenty of features and luxury options at a competitive price. Available now at Andy Mohr GMC GMC, the Acadia is an impressive crossover that surprises and delights at every turn.Find Your New Acadia Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 GMC Acadia is available in five well-equipped trims:
- 2016 GMC Acadia SL (FWD only): from $30,975 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Acadia SLE-1: from $34,175 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Acadia SLE-2: from $36,755 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Acadia SLT-1: from $41,020 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Acadia SLT-2 from $42,295 MSRP
Critics have widely praised the 2016 GMC Acadia for its strong, unique profile. Every Arcadia is equipped with an attractive rear spoiler and LED daytime running lamps for better handling and visibility. Drivers can also opt to add such features as tubular assist steps, heated and adjustable power mirrors with driver memory, and a power lift gate to make loading of parcels easier. The Acadia features standard 18-inch aluminum wheels, but drivers who want better handling and a more custom look can upgrade to a handsome set of 19-inch aluminum wheels with a center-stamped GMC logo.
The 2016 GMC Acadia is equipped with a powerful 3.6L V6 engine that makes 281 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque. This gives the crossover an impressive 5,200-pound rating for trailering capacity, while still delivering an EPA-estimated 24 mpg highway fuel economy. Most trims can be equipped with the standard FWD or upgraded to AWD, and either setup comes with a smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission.
Interior Design and Features
Rugged on the outside and plush on the inside, the Acadia is the best of both worlds when it comes to giving you what you want from an SUV:
- Convenience: Every trim is equipped remote keyless entry, automatic climate control, and Bluetooth handsfree calling. For even more features, drivers can upgrade to dual-zone or tri-zone automatic climate control, a remote vehicle starter, and a universal home remote.
- Entertainment: Available features on the new Acadia include rear audio controls, SiriusXM satellite radio, and a color touchscreen radio with Intellilink, and a rear seat entertainment system to keep everyone amused no matter how long the trip is.
- Technology: The Acadia is equipped with the innovative OnStar system that can provide directions, roadside assistance, and access for up to seven mobile devices when connected to the 4G LTE Wi-Fi feature when properly equipped.
Advanced Safety Technology
GMC's dependable SUV is designed for safety from the inside out, offering a longlist of features engineered to keep occupants secure under any condition:
- Rear Park Assist: The standard rear park assist feature and rear vision camera make reversing and parking easier with a clear view of the area behind the vehicle, as well as sensors that detect obstacles and provide an audible alarm to warn when the SUV is too close to an object. The Acadia can also be equipped with rear cross traffic alert.
- Collision Alert: Multiple systems are available to warn if the Acadia has veered off its path and is in danger of a collision, including side blind zone alert, forward collision alert, and lane departure warning, which can help to check for obstacles you may not notice.
- Traction Control: To help better control the Acadia in all kinds of driving conditions, it is equipped with standard StabiliTrak stability control and traction control to help prevent sliding or loss of traction during sudden maneuvers.
2016 GMC Acadia Reviews
Our test drive of the 2016 GMC Acadia was thrilling, and these experts were just as impressed with their time behind the wheel:
- Kelley Blue Book: "The Acadia's suspension is firm enough to allow it excellent stability in turns, yet compliant enough to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride. Feedback from the steering is about what we'd expect from this class, heavily weighted and accurate, but not sports-car-like reactive."
- Auto Trader: "he Acadia's power gives it a smooth and confident manner. When the need arises, it can accelerate strongly both off the line and in passing situations at highway speeds."
- Consumer Guide: "Build quality is impressive, and soft materials feel nice to the touch. French stitching and red ambient lighting add a bit of class."
- Edmunds: "IntelliLink controls the entertainment, phone, and navigation functions in most Acadia models. It provides smartphone radio app integration and features a clean layout and intuitive menu structure."
Get to Know the 2016 Buick Acadia Today
To test drive a 2016 Buick Acadia, contact one of our associates at (877) 421-2409. You can also visit the Andy Mohr Buick GMC showroom at 9295 E. 131st St. in Fishers, which is not far from Indianapolis.Contact Us