Trims and Pricing
The 2016 GMC Savana is available in seven basic configurations:
- 2016 GMC Savana Cargo 2500 Regular Wheelbase – $30,595 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Savana Cargo 2500 Extended Wheelbase – $32,455 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Savana Passenger 2500 Regular Wheelbase – $32,990 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Savana Cargo 3500 Regular Wheelbase – $33,915 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Savana Cargo 2500 Extended Wheelbase – $34,800 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Savana Passenger 3500 Regular Wheelbase – $35,285 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Savana Passenger 3500 Extended Wheelbase – $37,155 MSRP
The 2016 Savana features a solid design that can be customized to suite your needs, with the following features:
- Sliding Doors – An available passenger-side sliding door allows access to every part of the interior; make loading people or cargo quick and easy.
- Pro-Access Lift Panels – Get quick access to custom storage bins, and even personalize the system with a remote feature to open it without fussing with the latch.
- Chrome Appearance Upgrades – Add a touch of style to the Savana with a chrome package that includes attractive chromed front and rear bumpers and grille.
The GMC Savana offers multiple engine options to give drivers the van they need to get their business on the road:
- 4.8L V8 Gas Engine – The Savana’s base engine is the 4.8L SFI V8 engine that can produce 285 hp and 295 lb-ft of peak torque.
- 6.0L Gaseous Engine – The 6.0L V8 SFI engine can be equipped with the compressed natural gas system and is capable of producing 282 hp and 320 lb-ft of peak torque.
- 6.0L V8 SFI FlexFuel Engine – The 6.0L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine makes as much as 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of peak torque.
- 6.6L Turbodiesel – The Savana can also be purchased with a Duramax 6.6L V8 turbodiesel engine that can make 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque.
Properly equipped, the Savana can tow a maximum trailering capacity of up to 10,000 pounds.
The 2016 GMC Savana can accommodate up to 15 passengers or as much as 3,973 pounds of cargo and can be outfitted with various features such as:
- Convenient Controls – Features like steering wheel mounted audio controls, climate controls, cruise control, and power window and door controls are designed to be easy to access without having to stretch.
- Adaptable Interior – The Savana’s interior box can be customized to accept passengers or cargo and offers ample room for shelving, cabinets, and bins to contain everything you need for work or play.
- Advanced Technology – Savana offers innovative technology like Bluetooth connectivity, Intellilink color touch radio, Internet music streaming, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi which allows you to connect up to seven devices to the roaming hotspot.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Savana offers adaptive safety features designed to keep occupants safe before, during, and after a collision, including:
- StabiliTrak – The advanced stability control system helps the Savana perform well during in challenging driving conditions, no matter how slippery.
- Airbags – The standard suite of airbags includes driver and front passenger frontal and thoracic protection, and head curtain side impact airbags to protect outboard passengers when the passenger version is chosen.
- OnStar – The factory installed OnStar system Includes Automatic Crash Response with turn-by-turn navigation. When properly activated, it can notify EMS in the event that your Savana is involved in a collision where the airbags deploy.
2016 GMC Savana Reviews
The Savana is a durable workhorse of a van with consumers and experts singing its praises:
- Car and Driver – “The Savana is still a sturdy work van that can get the job done with a minimal amount of fuss.”
- Auto Trader – “The 2016 GMC Savana 3500 packs the biggest punch for both the commercial user or as the basis for a weekend RV.”
- Motor Trend – “It excels at being utilitarian with up to 284.4 cubic feet of volume inside, and a 10,000-pound towing capacity.”
- The Car Connection – “Rugged, handsome simplicity sums up the attraction of the 2016 GMC Sierra, which charms in many ways.”
Get to Know the 2016 GMC Savana at Your Friendly Indianapolis and Carmel GMC Dealer Today
Experience the 2016 GMC Savana today at your customer focused Indianapolis and Carmel GMC dealer, Andy Mohr Buick GMC. Contact our offices at (877) 421-2301 or stop by our showroom at 9295 east 131st Street in Fishers to see the Savana in action for yourself.