2016 GMC Sierra
Get it now for $27,275
2016 GMC Sierra 1500
If you've been looking for a solid work truck, then the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 is the vehicle for you. The 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 brings exactly the solid power and tech features that Fishers and Indianapolis shoppers are looking for in a heavy-hauling rig, plus much more. Learn about it here, and then come visit us at Andy Mohr Buick GMC for a test drive today!Find Your New Sierra 1500 Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 comes with two-wheel or all-wheel drive in four distinctive trims:
- 2016 GMC Sierra Base: Starting at $27,275 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Sierra SLE: Starting at $33,970 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Sierra SLT: Starting at $41,360 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Sierra Denali Starting at $50,415 MSRP
GMC trucks are easily recognizable thanks to a tough exterior that makes it an ideal choice for any job. Some of the most popular features for the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 include:
- Bold Exterior: The Sierra features a distinctive grille design with a unique cutout just above the GMC logo, as well as signature LED lighting, squared wheel openings and attractive accent moldings.
- Enhanced Lighting: The Sierra features unique headlamp technology that automatically adjusts high beams when it senses oncoming traffic, as well as optional high-performance LED headlamps for superior visibility.
- Customizable Bed: For a cargo area that is exactly what you need, the Sierra can be equipped with a locking tailgate, CornerStep rear bumper, LED box lighting, and a spray-in bed liner and tonneau cover.
The 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 offers Fishers and Indianapolis drivers three powerful engines:
- 4.3L EcoTec3: The base engine is a 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine, which is capable of 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.3L EcoTec3: The 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with FlexFuel capability can produce as much as 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.2L EcoTec3: The most powerful engine offering is the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8, which makes a staggering 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
These engines are paired with either a six-speed automatic or an eight-speed automatic transmission, depending upon the powerplant and trim, and can power a maximum 12,000-pound towing capacity.
Interior Design and Features
The 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 is designed to be more than a workhorse, offering the following superior design and technology:
- Enhanced Seating: Upscale features like heated and vented seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, large center console, aluminum accents, and locking under seat storage will make the cabin of your Sierra feel like home.
- Advanced Technology: Enjoy an available wireless charging pad for compatible devices, as well as access to Apple CarPlay, an IntelliLink infotainment system with optional 8-inch touchscreen interface, OnStar Remote App, and Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Every Sierra can be equipped with the 4G hotspot which allows you to connect up to seven wireless devices wherever you go.
Advanced Safety Technology
The 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 isn't just a tough workhorse; it comes equipped with a long list of advanced features to keep you and your passengers secure:
- Parking Assist: The available rearview camera can be paired with the optional front and rear park assist to help navigate tight spaces and avoid accidents.
- Driver Assist Technologies: Available features like Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Alert, Intelligent Brake Assist, and the innovative Safety Alert Seat make it easier to keep your Sierra on the road where it belongs.
- OnStar: The OnStar system can not only connect with roadside assistance and unlock your doors, it can also alert emergency services to your location should an accident occur - getting help even if you can't.
2016 GMC Sierra Reviews
The capable 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 isn't just a consumer favorite, the critics are raving as well:
- The Car Connection: "The 2016 GMC Sierra aims right at what matters to most pickup buyers, with some of the best towing and hauling ratings among light-duty trucks, while also offering strong performance and fuel economy."
- Autotrader: "We were further impressed with the Sierra's interior. One major plus is the center-mounted 8-inch LCD screen, which is positioned perfectly so you don't have to take your eyes far off the road to use it."
- Truck Trend "There is no shortage of low-end torque, and that amount of power made this 5600-pound truck feel like a lightweight."
- Digital Trends: "It boasts all of the tech and convenience features of the average car or crossover, but you'll never forget that it's a full-size truck."
Test Drive the 2016 GMC Sierra Today
To get behind the wheel of the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, Fishers and Indianapolis area drivers should visit us at Andy Mohr Buick GMC. Contact our sales department online or at 855-735-8724, and stop by our showroom at 9295 E. 131st St. in Fishers, IN for a test drive!Contact Us