2016 GMC Terrain
Get it now for Starting at $23,975
2016 GMC Terrain
The 2016 GMC Terrain is a compact crossover SUV that offers Indianapolis and Carmel drivers superior styling, innovative technology, and award-winning safety features designed to make every day driving more than ordinary. Available now at Andy Mohr Buick GMC, the Terrain offers the outstanding features drivers have come to expect from GMC.Find Your New Terrain Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 GMC Terrain is available to Indianapolis and Carmel drivers in five dynamic trims:
- 2016 GMC Terrain SL: Starting at $23,975 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Terrain SLE-1: Starting at $26,800 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Terrain SLE-2: Starting at $28,300 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Terrain SLT: Starting at $30,620 MSRP
- 2016 GMC Terrain Denali: Starting at $33,975 MSRP
The 2016 Terrain offers a number of updates for GMC's new model, including:
- Power Liftgate: Open and close the rear cargo area with the push of a button. The Terrain also allows you to adjust opening height based on your preferences and includes an obstacle protection feature which stops and reverses the door should it detect an object in its path.
- New Exterior Design: GMC has upgraded the front and rear fascia, grille, hood, fender flares, and stance of the terrain to provide a more attractive, dynamic exterior.
- Enhanced Visibility: The 2016 Terrain offers superior visibility thanks to standard projector beam headlamps and available LED daytime running lights, as well as standard heated adjustable exterior side mirrors.
The 2016 GMC Terrain gives Indianapolis and Carmel drivers superior performance thanks to two very capable powerplants. The base engine is a 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine which is able to produce 182 hp and 172 lb-ft of peak torque and delivers an impressive 20 mpg city/29 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel efficiency.
Drivers looking for a little more power beneath the hood can select the 3.6L V6 VVT SIDI engine that makes 301 hp and 272 lb-ft of peak torque. This potent motor delivers a maximum trailering capacity of up to 3,500 lbs.
Interior Design and Features
The Terrain offers seating for up to five with sophisticated styling to enhance ride comfort, storage, and cargo, while also providing a number of attractive features like:
- Enhanced Audio: 6-speaker audio is standard and can be upgraded to the premium Pioneer 8-speaker system that includes a subwoofer and amplifier. For access to favorite programming from anywhere, drivers can also opt for the available SiriusXM satellite radio system.
- Connectivity: For easy access to internet music, hands-free calling, navigation, personalized apps, voice activated commands, and more, GMC offers the IntelliLink system on select trims. When properly equipped, the OnStar system can also deliver 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity for up to seven individual devices.
- Comfort: Options like heated and perforated leather-appointed seats, power adjustable driver and front passenger seats, and premium cloth materials combine to make your commute comfortable no matter the weather outside.
Advanced Safety Technology
The compact Terrain doesn't sacrifice safety for size, coming equipped with a long list of compelling safety features designed to prevent and protect, including:
- OnStar: Not limited to just lock-outs and directions, the OnStar system can also be equipped to notify emergency personnel of your location should you be involved in an accident in which the airbags are deployed.
- Rear Vision Camera: The standard rearview camera system activates when reverse is engaged, giving drivers a clear view of the area directly behind the crossover, making it easier to back up or park.
- Advanced Sensors: Available systems like Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross-traffic alert, and Side Blind-zone alert all employ special sensors to help alert drivers to dangerous obstacles in their path.
2016 GMC Terrain Reviews
The Terrain delivers everything that consumers and critics demand from an SUV, as these reviews clearly show:
- Auto Trader:"A plush, well-shielded driving experience is what the majority of family-centric buyers want, and the Terrain delivers."
- Kelley Blue Book: "The GMC Terrain's 'tweener size and unique styling definitely appeal to those who want something styled like a truck, but without truck-like handling. The available V6 engine also gives the Terrain surprisingly good towing capacity for its class - 3,500 pounds."
- Edmunds: "The dashboard is styled in two graceful curves, and the gauges and secondary controls are highlighted by soft blue back lighting, while soothing ambient light makes for a truly inviting nighttime environment."
- Consumer Guide: "Occupants enjoy ample headroom and legroom, even beneath the sunroof housing. Supportive seats are a boon on longer trips."
Experience the 2016 GMC Terrain at Your Preferred Indianapolis and Carmel Dealer
To schedule a test drive of your favorite 2016 GMC Terrain trim, visit the premier Indianapolis and Carmel GMC dealer today. Contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC at 855-735-8724 or stop by our dealership at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers.Contact Us