2017 Buick Enclave ISD Convenience
Get it now Up to $6,000 Off Select Models
2017 Buick Enclave
The dynamic 2017 Buick Enclave delivers power, performance, style, and Buick’s legendary affordable luxury features all in a spacious, refined package. Explore this expressive crossover SUV here, and see why drivers at Andy Mohr Buick GMC can’t get enough of the Enclave.Find Your New Enclave Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The three 2017 Buick Enclave trims are loaded up with luxury features and provide capable engine power:
- Convenience Group: $39,990 (MSRP)
- Leather Group: $44,690 (MSRP)
- Premium Group: $48,550 (MSRP)
In addition to a sleek, aerodynamic profile that enhances the vehicle’s ride and efficiency, drivers get a standard rear power liftgate, automatic headlamps with HID projector beam lights, power heated exterior mirrors, and attractive aluminum wheels. Options like the fixed skylight, power moonroof, and custom style packages allow drivers to build the Enclave they want with the amenities they need.
The 2017 Enclave is powered by a 3.6L V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. Together, this combination creates 288-hp and up to 270 lb.-ft. of torque for as much as 22 mpg/highway fuel efficiency. Drivers can choose to pair the powertrain with the standard FWD system, for heightened fuel economy, or the Active AWD for superior traction and control.
Interior Design and Features
The expansive cabin of the 2017 Enclave provides comfortable passenger seating for up to eight adults or as much as 115.2 cubic feet cargo, but that’s just the beginning:
- Comfort: Standard 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seats make the ride cozy, while options like climate controlled seats and two-driver memory allow drivers to forget the conditions outside.
- Convenience: A multifunction steering wheel with audio, calling, and cruise functions, as well as remote entry, remote start, and universal transceiver, put common convenience features within easy reach.
- Infotainment: The innovative IntelliLink system allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone for access to hands-free calling, maps, news, weather and more via an integrated dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
- Portable Entertainment: Drivers can add additional entertainment features like the 10-speaker Bose Audio system or a convenient rear seat entertainment system to keep guests happy even on long road trips.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to the use of high-strength steel in the construction of the 2017 Enclave, Buick has included advanced technology and innovative systems to help prevent accidents and keep passengers safer when prevention isn’t possible:
- OnStar: In addition to giving drivers access to roadside assistance and concierge service, the OnStar system can provide access to 4G internet as well as Automatic Crash Response service in the event of an accident.
- Driver Assist: A standard rearview camera allows drivers to visualize the area behind the vehicle and can be paired with Rear Cross-traffic Alert for superior backing safety. Other features like Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Side Blind Zone Alert help drivers to avoid other vehicles on busy roadways.
- Stability Control: StabiliTrak stability control and traction control are standard features, applying additional power to individual wheels to ensure proper traction in all driving conditions.
2017 Buick Enclave Reviews
The 2017 Buick Enclave has already become a popular choice for Indianapolis and Carmel auto buyers and, with reviews like these, it's easy to see why:
- Edmunds: "If it's hauling capacity you're looking for, the Enclave offers a generous 23.3 cubic feet of space behind the third row and a downright cavernous cargo hold with all the rear seats folded down."
- Car and Driver: "The Enclave was a handsome piece when it arrived on the scene, and it still looks good today."
- Kelley Blue Book: "If you’re looking for a large, comfortable luxury-crossover SUV with a proven record, an adult-friendly 3rd-row seat and a comfortable ride, the 8-passenger 2017 Buick Enclave deserves a test drive."
Let the 2017 Buick Enclave Make Your Fishers and Carmel Commute Something to Look Forward To
Experience the power of the 2017 Buick Enclave on a private Fishers and Carmel test-drive. Contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC at (855) 735-8724 or visit us at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers, IN.Contact Us