2017 Buick Encore Base
Get it now Starting at $179/month
2017 Buick Encore
Whether you need a comfortable commuter for maneuvering through the Indianapolis streets or a spacious utility vehicle that can take the whole family out for a day at White River, the 2017 Buick Encore is capable of doing it all. This luxurious new compact SUV packs a wealth of advanced features and Preferred amenities into a svelte, high-powered package sure to please drivers of every stripe. To learn more about this fashionable and versatile wonder, read on!Find Your New Encore Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Buick Encore is available in a diverse range of trims to suit just about any need and budget. They are:
- 2017 Buick Encore: Starting MSRP Starting at $179/month
- 2017 Buick Encore Preferred: Starting MSRP $24,365
- 2017 Buick Encore Sport Touring: Starting MSRP $27,065
- 2017 Buick Encore Preferred II: Starting MSRP $28,365
- 2017 Buick Encore Essence: Starting MSRP $30,565
- 2017 Buick Encore Preferred: Starting MSRP $31,965
Unlike its bulky and inelegant competitors, the 2017 Buick Encore is a head-turner through and through. The front fascia and grille have been delicately sculpted to give the Encore a smooth, aerodynamic profile, while the swooping contour lines accent its sleek feel. Meanwhile, the classic Buick tri-color shield and horizontal wings enhance the Encore's natural eye-catching quality. So whether you're cruising under the downtown lights or taking a trip through the lovely countryside, you'll be sure to stand out on the road.
Where other SUVs feel like lumbering beasts behind the wheel, the Encore delivers a swift and agile performance that's truly a joy to drive. Its standard 1.4L turbocharged engine gets incredible mileage as well, boasting efficiency scores of 25 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway. In addition, the Encore offers innovative StabiliTrak technology, which greatly enhances traction so you can make it through roughest terrain unscathed. And with its responsive handling and tight turning radius, the Encore proves itself to be surprisingly nimble, capable of handling all the tangled turns of urban exploration.
Interior Design and Features
The 2017 Buick Encore looks just as beautiful on the inside as it does from the outside. Carved into graceful, spacious curves and wrapped in Preferred materials, the cabin of the Encore exudes a spacious comfort that belies its compact frame, and ensures a quiet and peaceful ride. The Encore also offers a wide array of standard and available features, including:
- Buick IntelliLink: This proprietary infotainment system connects a range of features, from playing music to hands-free calls, and packs them all into an attractive 8-inch diagonal color touch screen.
- 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot: Say goodbye to slow and unreliable smartphone internet connections; with this available hotspot, you'll have access to a powerful connection wherever you go, perfect for streaming music.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: No matter which smartphone OS you pledge allegiance to, you'll be able to hook it up directly to the Encore and, through these advanced features, access all your favorite apps from the touchscreen interface.
Advanced Safety Technologies
At Encore, we believe that safety should come standard—that's why the 2017 Encore is packed with a suite of advanced safety tech, such as:
- Side Blind Zone Alert: Stay aware of your surroundings with this helpful feature, which utilizes radar technology to watch for vehicles entering your blind spot and activates a visible alert when it's occupied.
- Lane Departure Warning: With this tech, the vehicle looks to see if you're drifting out of your lane without an activated turn signal, and, if so, it sets off an audible and visual alert.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Take the uncertainty out of backing up with this feature, which works with your rearview camera to keep an eye out for approaching vehicles when you're in reverse, warning you if one is oncoming.
2017 Buick Encore Reviews
With so much on offer, it's little wonder that the 2017 Buick Encore has been garnering quite a bit of praise from across the industry. Here's what the critics are saying about this beautiful SUV:
- Kelley Blue Book: "If you're looking for a small, efficient SUV with year-round driving comfort, but you don't want to sacrifice on style or frills, the 2017 Buick Encore compact SUV is bound to impress."
- Edmunds: "A quiet cabin, user-friendly technology and city-friendly compact size make the 2017 Buick Encore worth a look if more conventional crossover SUVs simply seem too large."
Ride in Style with the 2017 Buick Encore
The 2017 Buick Encore is truly a remarkable crossover, and drivers can find one close to Carmel and Indianapolis at Andy Mohr Buick GMC, located at 9295 East 131st St. in Fishers. Just contact us online or give us a call at 855-735-8724, and we’ll set you up with a test drive today!Contact Us