2017 Buick LaCrosse Preferred
Starting at $279/month
2017 Buick LaCrosse
The full-sized 2017 Buick LaCrosse offers a sumptuous ride, attractive design, and impressive luxury all for a surprisingly low price. Carmel and Indianapolis drivers can learn about the Buick's impressive performance and interior amenities here, the stop by Andy Mohr Buick GMC to schedule a test-drive of this classic American luxury sedan.Find Your New LaCrosse Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Buick offers the 2017 LaCrosse in four well-equipped trim levels:
- 2017 Buick LaCrosse: Starting at $32,065 MSRP
- 2017 Buick LaCrosse Preferred: Starting at $36,065 MSRP
- 2017 Buick LaCrosse Essence: Starting at $38,665 MSRP
- 2017 Buick LaCrosse Premium: Starting at $41,065 MSRP
The sleek, contemporary design of the 2017 Buick LaCrosse provides drivers with access to modern elegance with features such as a redesigned waterfall grille with active grille shutters for improved performance and efficiency, and options such as the attractive rear lip spoiler for enhanced style. An available panoramic sunroof provides access to fresh air and sunshine even during the worst gridlock, and amenities like the aluminum alloy wheels, heated power side mirrors, and LED lighting add flair while also improving visibility.
The 2017 Buick LaCrosse is powered by the 3.6L directed-injected V6 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission. This combination generates 305 hp and 268 lb.-ft. of torque for superior power while the standard FWD and available AWD (Premium trim) deliver exceptional handling. Buick's Active Fuel Management system, which can deactivate selected cylinders when cruising or during light use, allowed the LaCrosse to achieve 18 mpg/city and 28 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent EPA testing.
Interior Design and Features
The luxuriant interior of the 2017 Buick LaCrosse delivers the convenience, technology, and comfort Carmel and Indianapolis drivers demand:
- Convenience: Once inside, drivers can enjoy the available heated and ventilated power-adjustable seats with memory as well as easy access to calling, audio, and cruise with the four-spoke multifunction steering wheel. The available HomeLink universal transceiver available on selected trims provides one-touch access to doors and gates, while the remote entry and remote engine start features allow drivers to warm the car without venturing out into the weather first.
- Advanced Tech: The innovative Buick IntelliLink system gives drivers access to music streaming, connectivity, and mobile apps through the Apple CarPlay service and touchscreen interface. When properly equipped, the LaCrosse can even provide 4G LTE connectivity to up to seven portable devices. To better monitor new drivers, the LaCrosse can also be fitted with the new Teen Driver System which sends alerts when the vehicle has exceeded the maximum set speed, or left the designated area, and will reduce the volume of the vehicle's audio system to help limit distractions..
- Performance Audio: The optional 11-speaker Bose Centerpoint surround sound system combined with Buick's QuietTuning gives cabin occupants an impressive audio experience. When combined with features like Bluetooth music streaming and navigation, it becomes a personal concierge and concert hall in one.
Advanced Safety Technology
The LaCrosse is designed with a high level of safety and security, with features such as:
- Passenger Protection: The LaCrosse is equipped with 10 airbags, including advanced driver and front passenger airbags and passenger sensing system, as well as a front safety alert seat to help drivers keep their focus on the road should they start to drift.
- Accident Avoidance: Drivers enjoy a standard rearview camera with the option to add Front and Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert, and Forward Collision Alert. The standard ABS with Electronic Grade Braking, and optional Automatic Braking help drivers to better control the car during emergency maneuvers.
- Automatic Crash Response: If the LaCrosse is involved in an accident where the airbags deploy, the OnStar system can be equipped to contact emergency services and provide them with the vehicle's location, even if the driver is incapacitated.
2017 Buick LaCrosse Reviews
The Experts adore the luxurious Buick LaCrosse, as these reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Edmunds: "Finding a well-equipped sedan with plenty of room and comfort without paying top dollar can be a challenge. But the redesigned 2017 Buick LaCrosse could be just what you're looking for."
- Car and Driver: "We cannot overstate the improvement in handling of the car with the larger wheels and revised suspension. The handling of the Buick that floats along on 235/50R-18 tires might be best described as effortless."
- The Car Connection: "An excellent chassis and a nice interior mean the LaCrosse should be on your shopping list."
- Left Lane News: "We'd be lying if we said we weren't immediately impressed by the 2017 Buick LaCrosse's new looks."
Get to Know the 2017 Buick LaCrosse at Your Premier Carmel and Indianapolis Luxury Car Leader
To test-drive a 2017 Buick LaCrosse near Carmel and Indianapolis, contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC at (877) 421-2491 or visit our showroom at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers, IN.Contact Us