2017 Buick Regal Sport Touring
Starting at $259/month
2017 Buick Regal
The stunning 2017 Buick Regal offers Fishers and Carmel drivers access to impressive power, exceptional features, the latest in advanced safety equipment, and so much more. Explore this Andy Mohr Buick GMC fan favorite, then stop in and see what a Buick Regal can do for you.Find Your New Regal Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
With five trims, the Regal is more customizable than most of its competitors in the luxury performance sedan segment.
- 1SV: $27,990 (MSRP)
- Sport Touring: $29,540 (MSRP)
- Regal: $32,390 (MSRP)
- Premium II: $34,965 (MSRP)
- GS: $37,465 (MSRP)
The bold design of the Buick Regal features sleek, aerodynamic curves to enhance performance and drive, as well as a chrome-accented grille with a wide air intake for increased airflow. A variety of alloy wheels ranging in size from 18-20 inches provides drivers with an opportunity for personalization, while unique body and rocker panel moldings protect and enhance. HID and LED lighting deliver exceptional visibility, as does the power-adjustable outside heated mirrors. For drivers who wish to add a little more fun to the Regal, Buick offers a one-touch power moonroof and rear spoiler as optional equipment.
The 2017 Buick Regal can be equipped with one of two potent engines for the ideal level of performance:
- 2.4L: The 2.4L 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission produces 182-hp and 172 lb.-ft. of torque. Available exclusively with the FWD drivetrain, this powerplant delivers an EPA-estimated 19 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- 2.0L: The 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission generate 259-hp and 195 lb.-ft. of torque. When mated to the standard FWD unit, this power-plant provides 21 mpg/city and 29 mpg/highway efficiency, and when mated to the AWD model, 18 mpg/city and 21 mpg/highway.
Interior Design and Features
The Regal delivers a comfortable ride regardless of exterior influences, thanks to a long list of standard and available amenities that include:
- Sumptuous Seating: The power heated leather front seats are standard equipment, allowing drivers to customize their perch to fit their needs.
- Quick Access: Keyless open, remote entry, and remote vehicle start allow drivers easy access to their vehicle, ideal for night driving or busy commuters.
- IntelliLink: The onboard infotainment system provides drivers with music, news, weather, maps, navigation, calling, and more, accessible through the dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
- Bose Audio: The available 9-speaker performance audio system delivers high-quality sound from any source and seamlessly integrates into the Buick’s onboard entertainment system.
Advanced Safety Technology
The Buick Regal is built from high-strength steel with reinforced door beams and strategic crumple zones designed to protect cabin occupants in the event of a collision, but that isn’t all:
- Advanced Airbags: A suite of advanced airbags with front passenger sensing system protects passengers of all sizes.
- OnStar: The concierge service provides more than just 4G internet. Drivers can activate roadside assistance and Automatic Crash Response service as well.
- Rearview Camera: A rearview camera system can be mated to options like Rear Parking Assist and Rear Cross-traffic Alert for optimal performance.
- Driver Assist: Advanced safety systems including Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Alert, Front Automatic Braking, and Side Blind Zone Alert are offered for added security.
2017 Buick Regal Reviews
The experts have plenty of good things to say about this scrappy midsized people pleaser:
- Edmunds: "The 2017 Buick Regal is an interesting sedan if you're shopping for something that has qualities from both the midsize family sedan and entry-level luxury sedan categories."
- Kelley Blue Book: "The highly flexible Regal offers engines, drivetrains and options to satisfy a wide variety of needs and tastes."
- Car Connection: "The 2017 Buick Regal remains one of GM's most handsome, composed sedans..."
Allow the 2017 Buick Regal to Elevate Your Fishers and Carmel Commute
To explore the capabilities of the 2017 Buick Regal, schedule a Fishers and Carmel test-drive today. Contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC at (855) 735-8724 or visit us at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers, IN to schedule yours.Contact Us