2017 GMC Acadia
Get it now Starting at $29,070
2017 GMC Acadia
The 2017 GMC Acadia is lighter, bolder and more capable of giving Carmel and Indianapolis drivers the sporty handling they want, and the modern technology they demand when they come to Andy Mohr Buick GMC. See why the Acadia is winning rave reviews, and beating out the competition.Find Your New Acadia Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The Acadia offers drivers three trim levels and multiple configurations to build the crossover of their dreams:
- 2017 GMC Acadia SL: Starting at $29,070 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Acadia All-Terrain: Starting at $39,115 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Acadia Denali: Starting at $44,920 MSRP
The 2017 GMC Acadia's reduced size doesn't detract from the features the automaker has included in the vehicle's design. Standard amenities like heated exterior power mirrors, projector beam wrap-around headlamps, and a bold new grille deliver style and functionality on every trim. Other optional features like exclusive 18- or 20-inch wheel designs, convenient power liftgate, LED lighting, dual-power SkyScape sunroof, and more make it easy to see why Indianapolis drivers are so excited to get behind the wheel.
GMC offers two efficient engines, each paired to the 6-speed automatic transmission and can be paired with either the standard front-wheel drive drivetrain or upgraded to GMC's innovative all-wheel drive option.
- 4-Cylinder: The 2.5L 4-cylinder SIDI engine offers start/stop technology to provide up to 193-hp and 188 lb.-ft. of torque and secure an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- 6-Cylinder: For drivers more interested in raw power, the 3.6L V6 SIDI engine with VVT generates 310-hp and 271 lb.-ft. of torque and up to 4,000 pounds of towing capability.
Interior Design and Features
The interior of the more compact Acadia still offers drivers plenty of space, with three available rows of seats, underfloor storage compartments, and plenty of innovative features:
- Comfort and Convenience: Options like keyless open and start, 8-way power driver and front passenger's seats with driver memory, automatic tri-zone climate control, and remote start make the cabin a comfortable place to spend the commute. Other conveniences like a multifunction steering wheel, universal transceiver, and fold-flat rear seating add an exceptional layer of convenience that puts the Acadia just shy of a luxury designation.
- IntelliLink: Buick's innovative infotainment system delivers access to music, maps, calling, real-time traffic, and much more via the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems which allow drivers to access their compatible smartphones via 7- or 8-inch touchscreen display. Drivers can also access 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity for up to seven devices through the OnStar system
- Performance Sound: The color touch radio can be upgraded to an 8-speaker Bose performance sound system that is engineered to provide concert-quality sound using the Acadia's unique interior design, integrating seamlessly with the IntelliLink system.
Advanced Safety Technology
The Acadia comes equipped with a new rear-seat notification system, which sounds an alert when the vehicle is shutting down to remind drivers to check for small passengers, but that isn't all:
- Stability: StabiliTrak with traction control is standard and provides additional power to selected wheels as needed to prevent slippage. Drivers can also opt for the innovative Traction Select feature which allows them to select the proper driving mode for the road ahead.
- Visibility: Drivers enjoy access to a standard rearview camera system and options like Rear Park Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, which can help to highlight the vehicle's blind spots and enable drivers to park and connect to tow vehicles without incident.
- Technology: Driver Assist technology such as Side Blind Zone Alert, Following Distance Indicator, Front Pedestrian Braking, Forward Collision Alert, and Lane Departure Warning help drivers to avoid unseen obstacles, while OnStar's Automatic Crash Response system can alert the authorities should the vehicle be involved in a crash.
2017 GMC Acadia Reviews
The experts are in awe of the 2017 GMC Acadia, as these reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Car and Driver: "The purposeful yet classy interior design incorporates numerous soft-touch points, the brushed-aluminum trim really is aluminum, and Denali models are dressed up with real-wood inserts."
- Motor Trend: "In our first experience with the five-, six-, or seven-passenger crossover, we found the infotainment system to be 'top-notch'."
- Edmunds: "The fully redesigned 2017 GMC Acadia is smaller and lighter than before, making it easier to drive and more fuel-efficient. We think you'll agree that this new Acadia is a strong competitor among top-rated SUVs."
- The Car Connection: "The 2017 GMC Acadia wears its new, smaller size well, offering good room for up to seven, improved dynamics and fuel economy, plenty of features, and a touch of family luxury."
Explore the 2017 GMC Acadia Near Carmel and Indianapolis
Get into a 2017 GMC Acadia and make your next Carmel or Indianapolis adventure one to remember. Contact us today at 855-735-8724 or see us at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers, IN.Contact Us