2017 GMC Sierra
Get it now for Starting at $28,205
Get a FREE Bedliner with purchase!
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
The innovative 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 is a full-sized truck buyers dream, offering Carmel and Fishers drivers access to class-leading comfort, impressive performance, and the type of luxury amenities not typically seen in a workhorse of this caliber. Review the features and trims available then come to Andy Mohr Buick GMC and fall in love with a Sierra today.Find Your New Sierra 1500 Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 can be customized beginning with five capable trims:
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500: Starting at $28,205 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE: Starting at $35,080 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT: Starting at $42,080 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain: Starting at $54,960 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali: Starting at $52,155 MSRP
GMC Sierra gives drivers easy access to the cargo area with the exclusive CornerStep rear bumper steps and remote locking tailgate. An available spray-in bed liner and locking tonneau cover protect the bed and cargo, while LED box lighting makes it easy to see what you're hauling back there. Movable and fixed tie-down hooks allow drivers to secure cargo of varying shapes and sizes, while available LED exterior lighting and optional heated power exterior mirrors make it easy to see where that cargo is going day or night.
GMC offers the choice of three potent engines for the 2017 GMC Sierra 1500:
- 4.3L: The base engine is a 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 powerplant capable of 285 hp and 305 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- 5.3L: Select trims can be equipped with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine which offers 355 hp and 383 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 6.2L: For drivers who desire more towing power, GMC offers the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine can deliver 420 hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque.
These engines can be mated to a 2WD or 4WD drivetrain and either a 6-speed or 8-speed automatic transmission for as much as 2,160 pounds of payload and up to 12,500-pounds of trailering ability.
Interior Design and Features
Interior amenities abound with options like wireless charging, premium materials, noise reduction technology, and more:
- Driver Convenience Options like remote entry, remote engine start, cruise control, hands-free calling, steering wheel mounted controls, and more provide convenience for busy commuters.
- Abundant Storage The Sierra offers a large center console and lockable rear under-seat storage to allow drivers to store gear safely out of sight.
- Connectivity The Buick IntelliLink system and optional 4G LTE Wi-Fi connects as many as seven devices to music, news, weather, and more, and allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone to the in-dash color touchscreen interface.
- Navigation The optional navigation system with gesture control and voice recognition allows drivers to input information and get directions or change audio preferences without taking their eyes off the road.
Advanced Safety Technology
The 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 is engineered to protect cabin occupants with advanced design, high-strength steel, and abundant advanced features that include:
- Advanced Alerts: Available features like Forward Collision Alert, Driver Alert Seat, and Rear Seat Reminder to ensure that even when stopped, drivers are aware of their surroundings.
- Rear Vision Camera: The optional rearview camera system displays the area behind the truck on the in-dash monitor so that drivers can easily avoid obstacles or connect to equipment.
- Automatic Braking: Low-speed Forward Automatic Braking monitors the area directly in front of the Sierra, applying the brakes automatically if it senses an obstacle and the driver fails to react.
- OnStar: In the event of a collision that activates the airbag system, OnStar can alert emergency services and provide them with your location if properly equipped.
2017 GMC Sierra Reviews
The experts had plenty to say about the Sierra 1500 – all of it good:
- Car and Driver: "The interior is quiet, and the crew cab's massive rear quarters provide plenty of space for passengers to stretch out."
- Motor Trend: "The new Sierra is one of the fastest pickups we've tested, carrying major momentum for a 5,733-pound vehicle that can also tow 9,100 pounds."
- The Car Connection: "Ruggedly handsome, the 2017 GMC Sierra gains some nice safety tech for 2017 and remains one of the most desirable big pickups."
- Left Lane News: "Steps mounted in the rear bumper along with reworked stake holes make it easy to climb into the bed, while an easy open/close option allows the tailgate to be accessed using just a pair of fingers."
Experience the Thrill of the 2017 GMC Sierra 15000 at Your Leading Carmel and Fishers Truck Authority
Feel the power and performance of the 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 during your Carmel and Fishers test-drive. Contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC today at 855-735-8724 or see us at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers, IN to learn more.Contact Us