2017 GMC Terrain 1 SLE 4WD
Get it now for $149/month
2017 GMC Terrain
The compact 2017 GMC Terrain delivers the power, fun, and functionality Carmel and Indianapolis families crave without the fear of sending them to the poorhouse. Learn all about this dynamic SUV here, then visit Andy Mohr Buick GMC to learn why you need one in your driveway now.Find Your New Terrain Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 GMC Terrain is available in five well-equipped trims, most with the options of FWD or AWD drivetrains:
- 2017 GMC Terrain SL (FWD only): Starting at $24,070 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Terrain SLE-1: Starting at $27,300 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Terrain SLE-2: Starting at $28,800 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Terrain SLT: Starting at $30,920 MSRP
- 2017 GMC Terrain Denali: Starting at $34,275 MSRP
Convenient features like heated power mirrors, one-touch sunroof with tilt, and LED lighting allow drivers to enjoy the Terrain no matter what the weather. An optional one-touch power liftgate featuring programmable open height and electronic obstacle detection makes loading gear and parcels as easy as the press of a button – even in low-ceilinged garages. Other exterior features like the muscular fender flares, wide stance, machine-faced aluminum wheels, and GMC's signature front grille make the Terrain one head-turning crossover.
GMC offers the 2017 Terrain with two potent engines mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission:
- 4-Cylinder: The 2.4L inline 4-cylinder powerplant generates 182 hp and 172 lb.-ft. of torque, and delivered 21 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway efficiency in recent EPA testing.
- 6-Cylinder: The Terrain can also be equipped with a 3.6L V6 capable of 301 hp and 272 lb.-ft. of torque for up to 3,500-pounds of conventional trailering – more than enough for a light camper or hauling outdoor toys.
Interior Design and Features
Plush interior seating, advanced technology, and impressive flexibility mark the 2017 GMC Terrain as the ideal vehicle for families large and small:
- Flexible Cargo: Drivers have easy access to the rear cargo area thanks to the MultiFlex 60/40 folding rear seats which move easily forward and back by as much as eight inches, allowing drivers to load more gear or provide rear passengers with additional legroom.
- Driver Comfort: The available single-zone automatic climate control, remote start, and remote entry, as well as optional heated front seats, multifunction steering wheel with calling, audio, and cruise, make the Terrain cabin one of the most comfortable places in Indiana to spend a long daily commute.
- Sound and Technology: The innovative IntelliLink system allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone and access music, news, weather, and more, while passengers take advantage of 4G LTE connectivity for up to seven additional devices – keeping everyone happy on even long trips.
Advanced Safety Technology
The impressive design of the high-strength steel safety cage and strategically placed crumple zones are just the beginning; the Terrain offers a long list of other features designed to prevent accidents and protect cabin occupants from harm when prevention is not possible:
- Driver Control: GMC's standard StabiliTrak stability control and traction control features help to apply additional force to slipping wheel to provide drivers with exceptional control in all kinds of weather and when coupled with Automatic Grade Braking and Hill Start Brake Assist make emergency maneuvers more successful.
- Driver Assist: The standard rear vision camera uses the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display to show drivers the area behind the vehicle and can be mated to options like Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert, and Forward Collision Alert to help drivers to navigate tricky crowded roads.
- Passive Safety: The Terrain's advanced airbag system with front passenger sensing system helps to protect smaller passengers from aggressively deploying airbags in the event of a crash, while the OnStar Automatic Crash Response system can call for help even if the driver is incapacitated.
2017 GMC Terrain Reviews
Delighted experts can't say enough good things about the dynamic 2017 GMC Terrain:
- The Car Connection: "The 2017 GMC Terrain is a square-jawed compact crossover SUV that can haul when equipped with the available V-6."
- Kelley Blue Book: "GMC's compact Terrain SUV for 2017 combines rugged good looks with a practical size and good fuel economy."
- Auto Trader: "It offers fuel economy fit for a compact and the roominess of a midsize SUV. Add truck-like styling to the equation, and the Terrain becomes a truly compelling package."
- Edmunds: "Are you searching for a compact crossover SUV with a big backseat? The 2016 GMC Terrain fits the bill, and it also offers a powerful V6 that will leave most rivals in the dust."
See the 2017 GMC Terrain in Action Near Carmel and Indianapolis
Experience the power and performance of the 2017 GMC Terrain at the leading Carmel and Indianapolis performance authority. Contact Andy Mohr Buick GMC today at 855-735-8724 or see us at 9295 East 131st Street in Fishers, IN.Contact Us